Friday, May 22, 2015

Langkawi: 3D Art Museum

I've been itching to go to this museum since the moment I say some FB friends posting artsy pictures of themselves in there. The entrance fee is quite hefty at RM38 per person. Mr Khan was unamused but as Stephen King once put it, 'words are my power' lol.

It's located in the Oriental Village where tha Skycab station is. This is also the place where you would find limitless choice of souvenirs, some rides, stalls selling food and offering caricature services and one of 'em giant clear plastic balls into which you can go in and roll your way on a small lake. I would certainly recommend that you spend a whole day here instead of half a day like we did.

So there's nothing to talk about this museum more than to show the pictures. Most of Mr Khan's photos are in our digicam so here are what I can share from my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment