Monday, May 18, 2015

First entry

So here's an idea.Since I dodged the cancer bullet, I was thinking about a super cool idea of travelling and blogging about it. There are, however, several flaws within that sentence.

Numero uno, I haven't really dodged the cancer bullet. Not just yet at least. I've had surgery of removing the demon within my body. I have undergone radiotherapy and brachytherapy to ensure thatthere are no residual cancel cells, still within my body. But I'd like to think that the days will come when I can look back and smile at how scared I was of dying too early. So with positive attitudes and hopes in mind, I am going to say I have dodged it.

Numero dos, I don't travel much. Like really. I don't have the resources to be able to even do that within my own country. And I have created blogs after blogs with innocent intention of being steadfast to the cause of writing a blog. But I'm just going to accept the fact that I am not made that way. So I'm going to write whenever I can. And today, I am travelling to Penang and then Langkawi. And I hope to write about those trips.

And perhaps, if I can remain faithful to updating this blog, I'd tell ya about the amazing trip I took to Pakistan to visit my inlaws and, well, have a delayed honeymoon.

So here's to hoping.


No comments:

Post a Comment